By accepting and hiring the use and Services of Grupo Deep Life S.A. de C.V (Deep Life Divers; Deep Life Transfers) you are accepting the following.
Terms of Service :
A PayPal deposit must be paid upon reservation, rest cash of the agreed dive plan before dives, one day before is this is by Credit card. Cash only on your dive day. Dive tours and services will be paid in full before happening. Until the deposit is paid reservation cannot be confirmed or held. A 6% bank commission (fee) will be added if paying for PayPal, Credit or Debit card. (Visa, Mastercard). Payment MUST be made before activities. Dive Courses must be paid 100% prior to course date. No exceptions.
Cancellations without a more than 72 hours notification will be penalized with a 100% fee of the arranged package price, no exceptions. Failure to do so Will result in registering a complaint of payment to the Mexico Bureau of International debt affairs.
About Credit and Debit Card Payments.
A 6% bank commission will be added if paying via Paypal, Credit or Debit card. (Visa, Mastercard), no exceptions. BALANCE MUST BE PAID 24HOURS BEFORE TOUR. NO EXCEPTIONS. PayPal payments are accepted ONLY when the services are prepaid and with a 6% fee. NEVER after a service.
About Cancelation Policies.
- Dive trips are subject to weather conditions and may be canceled with or without notice at discretion Grupo Deep Life S.A. de C.V (Deep Life Divers), with consideration of the safety of the divers, crew, and vessel.
- Once the Diver is picked up with Grupo Deep Life S.A. de C.V (Deep Life Divers) he is subject to a 100% charge if any cancellation happens during the tour hired or if the tour is not canceled more than 72 hours notice.
- Private trips arranged with Grupo Deep Life S.A. de C.V (Deep Life Divers) are subject to a 100% charge if any cancellation happens at any point. Full amount must be paid prior to activity.
- Cancellation on an arranged Scuba tour with Grupo Deep Life S.A. de C.V (Deep Life Divers) on behalf of the client is subject to a 100% fee on the total balance of the agreed price.
- If a package is arranged for hire with Grupo Deep Life S.A. de C.V (Deep Life Divers) and it is cancelled at any point with out finishing the package dives, the dives will be charged at full price, instead of package discounted rates.
- If weather does not permit diving in a location, Grupo Deep Life S.A. de C.V (Deep Life Divers) may change the location for the dive at the divers discretion. If there is a price change on this location, the price of the now ‘new’ dive should be covered by the divers hiring the services.
- Cancelations due to health problems: Illness, etc, MUST be justified with a Doctors note. If there is no Doctors note, there will be no refund (Doctor must have legality in Mexico: (Cédula profesional).
- Diver must be in good health at the time of the activity, if any condition like asthma, HBP, etc may be the case, then a recent doctors notice for diving will have to be shown and left to Grupo Deep Life S.A. de C.V (Deep Life Divers)
- Divers must cover all costs when doing courses 72 hours before. IF AT ANY POINT WE DETERMINE YOU ARE NOT FIT FOR DIVING, YOU WILL BE DENIED SERVICE AND CHARGED WITH THE FULL AMOUNT OF DIVE ARRANGED AS WELL AS TRANSPORTATION SERVICE.
About Beginner Divers.
By accepting diving with us, you are subject to pay in full the amount agreed for the service. Staff and Grupo Deep Life S.A. de C.V (Deep Life Divers) are NOT responsible for personal skills when diving. If diver cannot complete Pool Skills, it may snorkel, but agreed dive fee must be paid in full prior to dive.
We can provide rental Wetsuits if needed with a cost of 10 USD per day (shorties), 15 USD per day (longs)
About Lost Gear.
We are not responsible for forgotten, lost gear. We can offer storage for your gear while conducting diving with us, but we are NOT responsible for lost/damaged gear. If stored for long periods with us, please make sure it is ‘sealed’ in front of you as we are not responsible. If any of our rental gear is lost, broken or damaged, the total cost of this must be covered.
About Junior Open Water Divers.
Junior Open water divers will be limited to Cancun 30 or 40 foot reefs due to safety. Junior Open Water who wish to dive Cenotes, must have written consent and supervision by a parent or guardian with a valid Open Water Diver (min) certification and must accompany at all times. Due to complexity of some dives, a minimum of 10 dives is required for dives deeper than 40 feet. Dive locations will ALWAYS be the instructors call, we are the experts and know what we can and can’t offer due to quality and safety.
About NITROX Use (EAN).
We offer Nitrox in some of our locations. Computer is mandatory for Nitrox use. We can rent dive computers and Analyzers.
About Weather Conditions.
Riviera Maya weather conditions are with scattered storms. Most sure at your dates weather will be perfect. Sunny. This scattered storms, are normal here, It means can be raining at some point and just a hundred meters away not. We do our normal dive operation with this clouds, or with this rain that just will pass. Tropical weather is like this here.
Just when we have a tropical depression, or North and southeast winds is when we can not do ocean activities, the port is close for any water activities. No matter you see a light sunny day , Mexican gov, close port for any water activities, no out If for any reason Mexican harbor officer close the port for any water activities due a tropical storm or strong wind, they radio all the water activities stores, like us, to doesn’t allow us out. We change dive zones when this, depends where the port its open, because not all dive reef areas has been on bad weather, or for sure if all reefs are close, we move to do Cenote dives, that are awesome.
If this situation with the Port happens and you can not change days because you are leaving, you will have the full refund of your cancel day payment. You can be sure of this.
We base winds on this, www.windguru.cz , strong winds are what can give us problems
About Health And Age Requirements.
For a diving safely and accomplish with our rules as well as local rules, we need divers to:
- Have NO asthma. (If it is controlled, you must bring a medical letter endorsing that you can do the diving activity
- No high pressure diagnosed. If controlled, must have a letter of clearance from a dive doctor with no more than a month old.
- Divers be at least 10 years of age at the time of dive.
- Snorkels be 10 years of age at the time of snorkel.
- Must let us know of allergies.
- Must be in conditions to perform dive/Snorkel.
- Contact us 5 days prior to have a weather update.
- Must let us know if using contact lenses.
- If requirements of training are not met, dive will be cancelled.
- Must fill in diver forms online prior to activity.
- Instructor has the last call to decide weather you are fit to dive or not.
- For Cenotes: We are not responsible for Mosquitoe bites, or any insect bites. Please take the proper precautions as Cenotes are located in the Jungle.
Grupo Deep Life S.A. de C.V (Deep Life Divers) and its crew are not responsible for accidents that the sport or activities involved happen. As a Certified diver, YOU are responsible for your dive skills. Our DM’s/Instructors cannot correct dive skills prior to the dive.
As a Certified diver, YOU are responsible for check your gear before dives like weight belts properly assembled, air, and proper gear assembling.
About Bull Sharks Tour
Given the nature of this dive, by accepting diving with Grupo Deep Life S.A. de C.V (Deep Life Divers) As a Certified diver, YOU are responsible for and associates, you are accepting that sharks are wild animals and behaviour can not be predicted. You are responsible for your self in this dive. In case of a NO SHOW on the sharks, we will NOT reinburse, payback or compensate for this dive. Given they are in the wild, some times they are just not there.
About Whale Shark Tour.
Sightings cannot be guaranteed 100%. Who ever says this, they are lying. Whalesharksare in the wild and move. Sometimes to distances impossible to find. In case of bad weather, we will advice on changing date of Tour, IF no dates are available, we will see a reimbursement per specific case. Once picked up by our service, you are subject of a 100% service fee. Whalesharks are wild animals and we cannot guarantee 100% you’ll see them, again, we insist. It is a risk with nature and due to this we cannot reinburse the paid tour.
JUST IN CASE OF STORMS: We will advice not to assist the tour as whales harks move when storms are close or present. If the tour is conducted after a storm has passed by, we cannot be responsible for sightings, NOT reimbursements.
IN ANY CASE Grupo Deep Life S.A. de C.V (Deep Life Divers). is not responsible at any point for:
- Accidents caused by wildlife.
- Weather conditions
- Poor Dive Skills
- Accidents due to the nature of the sport.
Please, For any doubts or questions please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. By hiring services with Grupo Deep Life S.A. de C.V (Deep Life Divers), you are agreeing to this terms.
Grupo Deep Life S.A. de C.V. and its Staff can refuse to give service to anyone at any point with no reimbursement. Any diver who we see in inappropriate conditions to dive, the service will be refused with no reimbursement of the service paid, YOUR SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY.
Super manzana 50, Manzana 54, Lote 86, Loltum 305, Cancun, Q.Roo. CP 77533
+ 52-1- 998-848- 1055 / +52-1- 998-227- 4043
® 2008 -2017 Grupo Deep Life S.A. de C.V
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.